1) The success of Bitmit - Bitcoin's eBay. Over 550 listings and growing rapidly.
2) The boom happening over at Silk Road. While I don't condone the illegal applications of Bitcoin, the site's success if further proof that Bitcoin is a technology that fills a gap.
3) The appeal and rapid growth of Ogrr.com, which is bringing in hundreds of new users each month and expanding exponentially.
4) Mt.Gox is about to launch "e-commerce solutions" this week.
5) Recent discussions regarding making Bitcoin truly anonymous.
6) The upcoming completion and launch of Bitcoin.com by the good folks at Tradehill (currently down).
7) The popularity of coinworker.com.
8) The announcement of the upcoming Bitcoin Conference in London.
9) Through no fault of their own, tens of thousands of Bitcoins were stolen from various high profile Bitcoin businesses. Why is this good news? Not a single user was impacted as the owners chose to absorb the losses. It was also the first time that a major hack or closure didn't impact Bitcoin's market value.
10) And the most exciting news of all: you can now tip cows for Bitcoins.