Want to participate in preparing a TED talk on Bitcoin? I'm (+Bill Barhydt) giving a 10 minute short-talk on Bitcoin during TED in a few weeks. The talk will happen during one of the TED University sessions.
My goal with this talk is to get people interested enough in Bitcoin to look into it more and get involved in the movement. To help, I'd like to know:
1. What does Bitcoin mean to you?
2. What do you think of Bitcoin's potential future?
3. What are the best uses of Bitcoin that you've seen so far?
4. Do you think Bitcoin will become a mainstream currency or investment asset type or both? Why/why not?
5. Does Bitcoin need to be improved? How?
6. Any other thoughts on Bitcoin?
Make sure you pay him a visit and give him some ideas. Bill Barhydt is an accomplished entrepreneur with an obvious interest in financial services; this will be a great opportunity to spread the word on Bitcoin.