(Edit: I have been contacted by the owner of BC-Casino in response to this post. While this assessment of his software is not off the mark, he assures me that he wishes to stick around for the long-run and that all players will have a fair and enjoyable gaming experience.)
"If it looks too good to be true, it probably is."
-Some smart guy.
BC-Casino.com is a fraud.
Indications that something is amiss:
- The rampant grammar errors on the front page. No one puts that much money into a website without hiring someone to check their English;
- There is no Playtech logo or 'Powered by Playtech' which is on all legit sites;
- There is no licensing around the contact info;
- The name they list, "Global Entertainment Services Limited," is close to the name of a Kahnawake commission permit holder, but not the same entity;
- Not the normal login field, in the Flash or the download version;
- The installer is not the one Playtech uses. Playtech uses a branded installer with the logo from the casino, and not a standard installer like BC-Casino uses;
- The number keypad where you have to type your username and password is not from Playtech;
- If you look at this slotgame preview, the video is hosted on Class1casino, not BC-Casino.com. This means Class1casino (recently closed) silently opened a new outfit, or they sold the sourcecode. It is also possible that BC-Casino ripped off the code and forgot to change the domain name to their own.
Be cautious if you decide to deposit money to this site - you may never see it again. Playtech has been contacted for further investigation.